Our Sales Policy
* All rabbit contacts and sales are based on a first come first serve basis. If you contact us about a rabbit, after two weeks of contact an appointment will need to be set up for you to get or come and see the rabbit, otherwise we can't guarantee that the rabbit will still be available for you to purchase. Please understand this rule is only because I get lots of contacts and don't hear back from them for weeks and am forced to turn others down in the meantime.
* All rabbits deemed as “show quality” come with a pedigree completed and correct to the best of our knowledge. It is prohibited to change or remove the “Brandt Rabbitry or Brandt’s” prefixes. If you purchase a rabbit as a pet, the rabbit will come with a birth certificate and you should not breed this rabbit.
* All rabbits that we sell are healthy to the best of our knowledge when they leave the rabbitry. However, if within the first 15 days after purchasing your new rabbit(s) you are unsatisfied with rabbit or it develops snuffles, weepy eye, vent disease, ear canker, coccidosis, mastitis, or wry neck, you may either trade it for another one of my rabbits or return it and get your money back.
(to learn more about these diseases go to https://www.arba.net/faq.htm and look under health questions)
* All show quality rabbits have no disqualifications when they are sold to the best of our knowledge. However, we do not guarantee placement at shows. Because it is nearly impossible to predict these things, we cannot predict show quality, ability to reproduce, or the offspring’s quality.
* Every possible effort is made to make sure that your rabbit is correctly sexed at time of sale, but even the most experienced breeders can make a mistake when sexing a young rabbit.
*Although I try my best, I cannot guarantee that the stud service was successful, so please be aware that your rabbit may not have its
litter as planned. If your rabbit should not have a litter, the $5 stud service is non-refundable, although I may rebreed the rabbit(s) free of cost if you would like.
* All of our prices are based on age, feed cost, and quality but we do try to keep our prices on the lower end of the spectrum in order to offer affordable, but good quality rabbits.